Why you should use Stamina Engineering Associates
Don't have time or resources to manage your product or project? If you need a product or service managed we're it.
Stamina Engineering uses the Project Management Institute's (PMI) methods, along with our proven processes to manage
challenging, high visibility projects. As a result, faster adoption takes place and you get more sustainable results
- Development of project portfolio management processes
- Development of project initiation, planning and monitoring processes
- Development of a value management framework to measure and manage value realization and optimization
- Project Alignment and Business Strategy
- Project Design Workshops (PDW)
- Risk Based Planning (RBP) Workshops
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Development, including Level 3-4 WBS decomposition
- Project Management Training
- Lessons Learned Workshops, Outcomes assessments
Better Project Management Leads to Higher Quality Results
We understand how project leadership as a core value in your organization can be needle-moving. We help you focus
on the key, core PM components so that your organization can increase its maturity substantially and drive more projects
to a higher level of quality, faster and more effectively through:
- Clear and consistent criteria for delineating project work from functional work, and portfolio selection and management processes
- Enterprise PMO that focuses on project governance, project execution and driving overall organizational project management maturity
- Risk-calibrated project management processes
- Formal evaluation criteria that will allow assessment of a PMO’s impact and value
Our professional project managers understand the difference between being a project manager and being a project leader.
We provide project leadership and guidance, along with strong communication skills and the ability to understand and
proactively manage risks that get your projects from Vision to Reality.